HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Due When?

Is it really May? Wondering where April went. Afraid to blink and find out that summer has already come and gone!


On Friday, child (who shall remain nameless) decided to run for class office. "Oh, and by the way, we need to make two posters before Monday morning." Huh? I didn’t know that I was running for office.


Not to be outdone, child #2 just remembered the term project that is also due Monday. I have no idea how long he’s known about it. All I know is that we’re heading back to the store in search of miscellaneous paraphernalia to create these last minute projects.


I really can't fault the kids. They inherited more than my freckles and hair color.


I'm tired just thinking about how we'll be spending our entire weekend!

No comments: