HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Friday, August 28, 2009

Swiss Days Countdown

Is it possible that Swiss Days is exactly one week from today? Where has the summer gone? For that matter, where has the last year gone? We are looking forward to September 4-5 and have been working hard getting ready for this amazing event. We can't wait to hear what you think of our new projects. We have just about put all of the finishing touches on the many one-of-a-kind, just-for-Swiss Days products that we're also excited to share.

As an extra enticement, we're giving away one of these brand-spanking new Wire Tree Kits. This beauty retails for over $100, but one lucky visitor will take it home for FREE! The 3-dimensional ornament holder is over two-feet in height. We'll set you up with enough wood blocks and needed supplies to comfortably fill your tree. Our tree currently holds twenty block ornaments... each ornament displays four pictures. That's 80 stories begging to be told! It makes a POWERFUL statement!!

We know that it has been a tough year for many! Everyone has their own opinion of how to get the economy back on track. While we can't offer any Cash for Clunkers or other trade-in deals, we can provide a discount coupon that will let you pick up one item in our booth for a 30% savings. Christmas is right around the corner and we think this is a perfect way to put you in the gift-giving mood!

3 comments:

Kathleen Gauger said...

Wow I wish I had known about your company and products before Swiss days. I just found you. I didn't see the darling family tree and blocks that you have pictured in this post. What a terriffic idea and it is sooooo darling. Ilove your store and I am enjoying your blog. I am a family history consultant in my ward and I am thinking of passing on some of your darling kit ideas to my Relief Society President or Enrichment Committee as ideas of a fun craft night centered around Family history. I know the ladies would love it. Best wishes and much success!

Stories by Me! said...

Thank you Katie! We're doing several Time Out for Women events in the coming weeks. Maybe our paths can cross there!

suni said...

Katie - I am the event coordinator for Stories By Me. If you would like class information please email me at smason@storiesbyme.com.