HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Friday, October 23, 2009

An Amazing Generation


Just in case, you didn't know; we have amazing kids doing their part to make a difference in this world. Opened my front door tonight to a group of teenagers, decked in halloween attire. Thought it a little strange given the fact that it's a week before Halloween. I apologized that I hadn't gotten my Halloween treats yet, (we ALL know what happens when there's hoards of candy sitting around) and quickly tried to come up with an alternative.... Maybe they'd go for a slice of left-over pizza, or maybe I had enough sticks of gum to go around. One cute 'bum' named Emily quickly explained that they weren't there for treats. They were collecting cans of food for the local food bank and would gladly accept any donation that I could make. WOW! What amazing kids!

No comments: